- Zeev STERNHELL, ““Netanyahou ne recule que devant la force”” (Pour la Palestine, 17 juillet, 2017): click here!
La visite du premier ministre israélien à Paris le 16 juillet visait à «demander à la France de renoncer à l’indépendance de la Palestine», selon l’analyse de l’historien israélien Zeev Sternhell. Il estimait que Paris ne doit pas céder.
- Rida ABU RASS, “The Palestinian minority inside Israel is our last chance for freedom” (Mondoweiss, June 14, 2017): click here!
In a way, the Palestinian-Israeli minority is our last chance. Whether we envision a one- or two-state solution in Israel, there is an enormous untapped potential in this political and social minority. It we are to end the settler-colonial mentality, and move towards a post-Zionist reality in historic Palestine, the Palestinian citizens of Israel might be our last chance and our best shot.
- Jeff HALPER: "Ending the occupation isn’t enough” (+972, June 10, 2017): click here!
Progressive Israelis and Palestinians have a crucial task: mounting a political movement that gives us an effective voice in forging the future of our country.
- Yoram YOVELL: "The Experiment That Shows Under What Circumstances We Could Peacefully Live With the Palestinians” (Haaretz,June 9, 2017): click here!
Over the past 70 years a natural experiment tested the relations between Jews and Arabs. The results speak for themselves.
- Amir TIBON: "Exclusive: Obama’s Detailed Plans for Mideast Peace Revealed - and How Everything Fell Apart” (Haaretz,June 7, 2017): click here!
Documents obtained by Haaretz detail where Netanyahu was willing to compromise on borders, and how the U.S. failed to get Abbas on board over Jerusalem in 2014.
- Nathan THRALL: "Israel-Palestine: the real reason there’s still no peace” (The Guardian, long read, May 16, 2017): click here!
The possibility of a lasting deal seems as far away as ever – and the history of failed negotiations suggests it’s largely because Israel prefers the status quo.
- "Ashrawi: Maybe it’s time to stop Zionizing Palestinians and start de-Zionizing Israel” (Mondoweiss, May 11, 2017): click here!
We’ve several times mentioned Hanan Ashrawi’s lacerating speech on the cruel delusions of the peace process at the Israel lobby conference in March. Now the conference sponsors, Institute for Research: Middle East Policy and the Washington Report for Middle East Affairs, have published a transcript of the speech.
- Ilan PAPPÉ: "No, Israel Is Not a Democracy” (Jacobin, May 5, 2017, From Ten Myths About Israel, out now from Verso Books): click here!
Israel is not the only democracy in the Middle East. In fact, it's not a democracy at all.
- Roland NIKLES: "Israeli Jews maintain the occupation because it is in their interest — Noam Sheizaf” (Mondoweiss, April 5, 2017): click here!
Noam Sheizaf, speaking at the Kehilla Community Synagogue of the East Bay in the San Francisco Bay Area last Friday, made the point that Israel will not change its occupation without outside help. And the most obvious outside “help” to be had is the United States stopping to run interference for Israel at the UN, says Sheizaf. Are you listening Nikki Haley?
- Jack KHOURY: "For First Time, Hamas Prepared to Accept Pre-1967 Borders for Palestinian State” (Haaretz, March 9, 2017): click here!
Hamas soon expected to approve document summarizing the organization’s political and strategic positions, including declaring its independence from any outside party such as the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Jonathan OFIR: "A Palestinian state has always been a fiction for Zionists” (Mondoweiss, March 5, 2017): click here!
From the Israeli leadership perspective, a Palestinian state in any true capacity has always been a ‘Never-Never Land’ that should remain in the realms of fiction. When Israel and the Palestinians embarked upon the famous ‘peace process’ in Madrid in 1991, Prime Minister Itzhak Shamir coined the ‘teaspoon policy’: endless negotiating sessions at which countless teaspoons amounting to mountains of sugar would be stirred into oceans of tea and coffee, but no agreement would ever be reached.
- Jonathan COOK: "Trump has reminded Palestinians that it was always about one state” (Redress Information and Analysis, Feb 23, 2017): click here!
For more than 15 years, the Middle East “peace process” initiated by the Oslo accords has been on life support. Last week, United States President Donald Trump pulled the plug, whether he understood it or not.
- Isaac HERZOG: "Isaac Herzog Details His 10-point Plan for Israeli-Palestinian Peace” (Haaretz, Feb 23, 2017): click here!
Israeli opposition leader's plan: Sides will agree on decade of calm, during which time West Bank will be a violence and incitement-free zone; settlement construction outside blocs will be frozen, with more powers to Palestinians – only then negotiations.
- Nadia HIJAB: "Palestinians must hang on to the green line, whether the aim is two states or one” (The Guardian, Feb 22, 2017): click here!
The 1949 armistice border underpins the international community’s refusal to legalise Israel’s occupation. We must hold any changes to it accountable.
- Alaa TARTIR: "How Palestinians should respond to Trump's 'one state'” Al-Jazeera, Feb 19, 2017): click here!
How Palestinians should respond to Trump's 'one state'Palestinians must make clear that the sole prerequisite needed for a lasting peace is justice on their lands.
- Roger ALPHER: "The Debate in Israel Is Over. Annexation It Is” (Haaretz, Feb 19, 2017): click here!
The occupation has defeated sanity, even that of Reuven Rivlin. The president is calling for the country's annihilation.
- Rashid KHALIDI: "The Middle East 'peace process' was a myth. Donald Trump ended it” (The Guardian, Feb 18, 2017): click here!
The final interment of the already moribund ‘two-state solution’ would force all concerned to face what is obvious to any honest observer.
- Yousef MUNAYYER: "Let's Talk About a One-State Solution Where Israelis and Palestinians Are Equal” (Time, Feb 17, 2017): click here!
You could almost hear the collective gasp in the echo-chamber of Washington-based Middle East policy circles when President Donald Trump made comments backing away from the “two-state solution,” which has been a centerpiece of peace policy for the last 15 years.
- Max FISCHER: "The Two-State Solution: What It Is and Why It Hasn’t Happened” (The New York Times, Jan 29, 2017): click here!
Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday joined a growing chorus warning that the so-called two-state solution, which he called “the only way to achieve a just and lasting peace between Israelis and Palestinians,” could be on the verge of permanent collapse.
- Yuval HALPERIN: "How we can stop the normalization of the occupation” (+972, Jan 26, 2017): click here!
Those who want the occupation to end should make every effort to push their governments to express the illegitimacy of Israeli policy and demand the establishment of a Palestinian state.
- "Special Focus: Palestine at the UN” (Palestine Square, Jan 23, 2017): click here!
- Stuart LITTLEWOOD: "Palestine: the international community screws up, again” (Redress Information & Analysis, Jan 20, 2017): click here!
The Middle East peace conference which took place in Paris on 15 January was the usual farce, with Israel and Palestine, the subjects under discussion, both staying away. Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu called the talks “useless” and Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas was off opening an embassy in Vatican City...
- Robert FANTINA: "International law, the United Nations and Palestine” (Mondoweiss, Jan 19, 2017): click here!
The United Nations Security Council recently passed Resolution 2334, which condemns the construction of Israeli settlements on Palestinian land, declares them again to be illegal, and demands a stop to any future such construction. Israel, as expected, has denounced this resolution.
- Rasha ABOU JALAL: "How Palestinian left hopes to renew political system" (Al-Monitor, 16 jan, 2017): click here!
DIn an interview, Jamil Mezher, a member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine's' political bureau, told Al-Monitor that the division between Fatah and Hamas is preventing the renewal of the political system in Palestine.
- Pascal DEBRUYNE: "Ontsnappen aan de perpetuum mobile van geweld in Israël en Palestina" (MO*, 16 jan, 2017): click here!
Dat er grenzen zijn aan geweld is een terechte vaststelling van hoofdredacteur Karel Verhoeven van De Standaard. Dat Dyab Abou JahJah die grens zou hebben overschreden is, politiek én legaal gezien, erg betwijfelbaar. Dat betoogt onderzoeker Pascal Debruyne van de Universiteit Gent in een diepgaande analyse. Want welke grenzen zijn er dan wel aan het geweld en hoe is vrede nog mogelijk in Israël en Palestina?
- Nadia HIJAB: "This is the one good thing about Obama's legacy in Israel – and John Kerry might be about to destroy it" (Independent, Jan 14, 2017): click here!
Stating that Israel must be a 'Jewish state' in which the 1.7m Palestinian citizens of Israel 'live as equal citizens' is not grounded in reality: there are already over 50 laws that discriminate against them, and Kerry’s principles do nothing to address these.
- Dyab ABOU JAHJAH: "Ten Points On The Truck Attack In Jerusalem" (Blog, Jan 9, 2017): click here!
A truck ran over Israeli occupation soldiers in occupied Jerusalem yesterday. Four soldiers died and some others were wounded. The driver was a Palestinian father of three.
- Amira HASS: "Why the Latest Palestinian Attacker in Jerusalem Was Not Deterred" (Haaretz, Jan 9, 2017): click here!
Fadi al-Qanbar knew all the consequences of his actions - he'd seen it many times before - but the Palestinians see Israeli retaliations as a natural part of the general policy toward them, not as a response.
- Ben WHITE: "The two-state mirage: A fake promise that gives cover to Israel’s land grab" (Middle East Eye, Jan 7, 2017): click here!
From John Kerry to Israel’s liberal Zionists, the two-state solution is a misleading mantra that legitimises the seizing of Palestinian land.
- Stanley L.COHEN: "Israel's never-ending crimes: It's not just settlements" (AlJazeera, Dec 29, 2016): click here!
Israel has not just committed unspeakable acts of genocide but done so with absolute transparency.
- Jonathan OFIR: "John Kerry picked the wrong timeline for the Jewish state" (Mondoweiss, Dec 29, 2016): click here!
In his recent speech titled ‘Remarks on Middle East Peace’, US Secretary of State John Kerry offered a wide historical symmetric trajectory including “milestones” which Kerry believes “illustrate the two sides of the conflict and form the basis for its resolution.”
- Jeff HALPER: "A bi-national, democratic state is the only option Israel and Kerry has left us with" (Mondoweiss, Dec 29, 2016): click here!
“Bad Faith and Futile Conflict Management” — that’s the headline I would give to the extraordinary events of the past couple days: the vote in the UN Security Council condemning Israeli settlement; Kerry’s speech tonight on the necessity of saving the two-state solution; and Netanyahu’s reaction to both.
- Ken KLIPPENSTEIN: "Noam Chomsky: Israel’s Response to the United Nation's Resolution on Palestine Is 'Hysterical'" (AlterNet, Dec 28, 2016): click here!
The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) passed a resolution 14-0 condemning all Israeli settlements on Palestinian land as having “no legal validity” and amounting to “a flagrant violation under international law.”
- Yousef MUNAYYER: "The Reason for Israel’s Hysterical Response to the UN Security Council Resolution" (The Nation, Dec 28, 2016): click here!
Netanyahu takes pride in killing the two-state solution—but he doesn’t want to be blamed for it, because he knows the only acceptable alternative is equality for all in a single state.
- Gideon LEVY: "UN Resolution Is a Breath of Hope in Sea of Darkness and Despair" (Haaretz, Dec 26, 2016): click here!
It’s now even more crystal clear: The world thinks the settlements are a crime. All the settlements and all the world | Opinion.
- Luc DELVAL: "Une nouvelle résolution du Conseil de Sécurité de l’ONU : à la fois une réaffirmation du droit et l’entretien d’une illusion" (Pour la Palestine, 24 décembre 2016): click here!
Le Conseil de Sécurité de l’ONU a adopté vendredi – par 14 voix pour, 0 voix contre et 1 abstention – une nouvelle résolution (N°2334) qui condamne la colonisation des territoires palestiniens occupés par Israël depuis 1967, et … “souligne qu’il est essentiel qu’Israël mette un terme à toutes ses activités de peuplement pour préserver la solution des deux États, et demande l’adoption immédiate de mesures énergiques afin d’inverser les tendances négatives sur le terrain, qui mettent en péril la solution des deux États.”
- Stuart LITTLEWOOD: "UN Security Council resolution on Israeli colonies: Next step, sanctions please" (Redress Information & Analysis, Dec 25, 2016): click here!
Nothing could have been more calculated to ruin Hanukka for the Israeli High Command and bring Christmas cheer to the Palestinian Christians and Muslims they have abused and terrorised for decades. Yes, the United Nations Security Council finally had the balls to adopt a resolution condemning Israeli “settlements” (posh word for illegal squats) on stolen Palestinian lands.
- Amira HASS: "The Hague: The Reason the Palestinians Are Jubilant and Israel Is Spooked " (Haaretz, Dec 25, 2016): click here!
The fresh support from the Security Council could cause the prosecution in International Criminal Court to dare to move ahead from a preliminary examination to an investigation on the settlements.
- "Resolution 2334 (2016) Adopted by the Security Council at its 7853rd meeting, on 23 December 2016" (UN Security Council, 23 Dec, 2016): click here!
- Mya GUARNIERI: "Palestinian right to fight occupation not only moral, but legal as well" (+972, Dec 22, 2016): click here!
I agree wholeheartedly with Noam Sheizaf’s recent post about the Palestinians’ moral right to resist. But I would like to add that the moral right to resist is also the foundation of the Palestinians’ legal right to resist the illegal Israeli occupation. Considered within that framework, Israel’s suppression of Palestinian protest and resistance becomes even more striking and perverse.
- Ali ABUNIMAH: "Why UN resolution on settlements would be bad for Palestinians" (The Electronic Intifada, Dec 22, 2016): click here!
The vote on the UN Security Council resolution condemning Israeli settlements, scheduled for Thursday afternoon, has reportedly been postponed. This came after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu put pressure on Egypt, the resolution’s sponsor.
- "Security Council resolution 2334 calls Israel to cease all settlement activities" (UN Report, Dec 21, 2016): click here!
The Security Council, Reaffirming its relevant resolutions, including resolutions 242 (1967), 338 (1973), 446 (1979), 452 (1979), 465 (1980), 476 (1980), 478 (1980), 1397 (2002), 1515 (2003), and 1850 (2008),
- Mouin RABBANI,Basem EZBIDI,Tariq DANA, Amal AHMAD : "Palestinian Democracy Denied" (Al Shabaka, Dec 7, 2016): click here!
The potential of Palestinian democracy has been greatly weakened by Israel and its military occupation, Palestinian actors such as Fatah and Hamas, and key members of the donor community. Such a situation sustains the dysfunctional nature of the Palestinian political system and the unelected, unrepresentative status of the political actors who dominate the lives of the Palestinian people.
- Akiva ELDAR: "Netanyahu unruffled by critical UN envoy report" (Al Monitor, Sept 6, 2016): click here!
Neither criticism by UN Middle East envoy Nikolay Mladenov over settlement expansion nor a ruling by Israel's own Supreme Court against the construction of illegal outposts have ruffled Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's insistence on portraying Israel as the victim of international persecution.
- Nafeez AHMED: "The New 'Two-State Solution' That Would Colonize Palestine" (Alternet, Aug 28, 2016): click here!
A ludicrous blueprint for permanent foreign military domination.
- Carolina LANDSMANN: "How I Destroyed the Chance for Israeli-Palestinian Peace" (Haaretz, Aug 26, 2016): click here!
The demand for recognition of the Jewish state, which Ari Shavit says he is complicit in, seeks to camouflage the fact that the only people whose right to exist is really denied is the Palestinian people.
- Gideon LEVY: "Stop With the Nonsense That Palestinians Are a Minority in Israel" (Haaretz, Aug 25, 2016): click here!
You can’t argue that the Palestinians aren’t an integral part of greater Israel; occupied and dispossessed, but integral.
- Ari SHAVIT: "Confession of a Democratic Zionist" (Haaretz, Aug 25, 2016): click here!
On June 11, 2009, I published a piece here in which I suggested a formula: A demilitarized Palestinian state alongside the Jewish State of Israel. Three days later it was the thrust of Netanyahu’s Bar-Ilan speech.
- Josef FEDERMAN: "Slim Majority of Israelis, Palestinians Still Favor Two-state Peace Settlement, Poll Says " (Haaretz, Aug 22, 2016): click here!
Israeli and Palestinian pollsters see numbers as 'not amazingly encouraging' but a suggestion that not all are satisfied with a two-year stalemate in diplomacy.
- "Palestinians Form First-Ever Left-Wing Coalition" (Telesur, Aug 11, 2016): click here!
The October local elections won't only have Hamas and Fatah on the ballot.
- Odeh BISHARAT: "Israel Is Tasking Saudi Arabia With Subduing the Palestinians" (Haaretz, Aug 8, 2016): click here!
The Palestinians, who have long suffered at the hands of their Arab 'brothers,' are well aware of the nature of the medieval Saudi regime.
- Rogel ALPHER: "Palestinians and Jews in One Complete Israel" (Haaretz, Aug 6, 2016): click here!
The two-state solution is dead. The alternative? Jews and Arabs should be Israelis together.
- Uri SAVIR: "Is Israel already a binational state?" (Al-Monitor, July 31, 2016): click here!
Palestinians believe that calling for a binational state will force the international community to engage in a realistic two-state solution in 2017 and force the Israeli public to see the necessity of Palestinian statehood.
- Jeremy R. HAMMOND: "The No-State Solution to the Israel-Palestine Conflict" (Foreign Policy Journal, July 9, 2016): click here!
It is time for the citizens of the world to effect the paradigm shift required to bring about a peaceful resolution to the world’s most infamous conflict.
- Alaa TARTIR: "The Middle East Quartet: A dishonest broker in denial of the facts" (Middle East Eye, July 8, 2016): click here!
The Quartet needs to talk to Hamas. Instead the pro-Israel bias in its latest report could give Israel the excuse it needs to attack Gaza again.
- "The Nakba and the Holocaust: A Conversation with Bashir Bashir" (The Nakba Files, June 27, 2016): click here!
How can one think productively about the Holocaust and the Nakba together? Political theorist Bashir Bashir argues that confronting this question is necessary in order to develop a new approach to decolonization in Israel/Palestine.
- "An Israeli Guide to Annexation" (The Nakba Files, June 23, 2016): click here!
Below is a breakdown of the different instruments by which Israel has applied parts of its domestic legal system to the territories occupied in 1967, with the ultimate effect of entrenching the settlements and creating a segregated regime of unequal laws for Palestinians and Israelis.
- "Annexation - What's in a Name" (The Nakba Files, June 21, 2016): click here!
Last week, the Knesset Finance Committee approved amendments to Israel’s 1959 Law for the Encouragement of Capital Investment that would extend tax benefits granted to certain businesses inside the Green Line to their counterparts in the settlements. Opposition lawmakers have criticized the proposal as a form of “creeping annexation.”
- Suhad BISHARA: "Discourse and Dispossession" (The Nakba Files, June 15, 2016): click here!
The Nakba dispossesses Palestinians: not only of land and territory, but also at the level of political discourse. Since the establishment of the state of Israel, the country’s judiciary has worked to constrict the space for Palestinian political activity – both parliamentary and extra-parliamentary – through various methods.
- Edwar SAID: "The Morning After" (London Review of Books, Vol. 15 No. 20 · 21 October 1993): click here!
Now that some of the euphoria has lifted, it is possible to re-examine the Israeli-PLO agreement with the required common sense. What emerges from such scrutiny is a deal that is more flawed and, for most of the Palestinian people, more unfavourably weighted than many had first supposed.
Voor het archief klik hier!
- *"Israeli forces detain 11 Palestinians, including 4 minors, in overnight raids" (Ma'an, March 29, 2017).
- Amira HASS: "Israeli Settlers Kill a Sheep in Latest Escalation in Jordan Valley, Palestinians Say" (Haaretz, Feb 18, 2017).
- "Israel aims to ‘Judaize’ historical Bethlehem village" (Middle East Monitor, Jan 13, 2017).
- Nasouh NAZZAL: "Israel’s pesticide war on Gazan farmers" (Gulf News Palestine, Dec 26, 2016).
- Emily MULDER: "Israeli guard: 'Go from this land or I will kill you'" (Al Jazeera, Dec 26, 2016).
- "A six-year-old Palestinian girl killed after being run over by Israeli settler" (Middle East Children Alliance, 2016).
- Gideon LEVY & Alex LEVAC: "In Some of the Israeli Army's Raids, Leaving Empty-handed Is Not an Option" (Haaretz, Aug 27, 2016).
- "Israeli settlers attack Palestinian girl in Ramallah, stab and kill her sheep" (Ma'an, Aug 5, 2016).
- "Un enfant palestinien [de 12 ans] tué par des soldats israéliens" (Libération, 19 juillet 2016).
- Kit O'CONNELL: "Israel Cutting Palestinians Off From Their Own Water Supply" (MintPress News, June 30, 2016).
- "Israeli Soldiers Kill A Palestinian Child Near Ramallah" (IMEMC, June 21, 2016).
- Edo KONRAD: "Tel Aviv mayor says the occupation is a cause of Palestinian terror" (+972, June 9, 2016).
- "After being shot three days ago by IOF, Palestinian youth dies from injuries" (Palestinian Information Center, June 6, 2016).
- Palestine PMO: Israel’s destruction of Palestinian water infrastructure is atrocious (Palestine News Network, May 26, 2016).
- Again, settlers burn Palestinian farms in West Bank (Days of Palestine, May 16, 2016).
- Michal ZAK: "Third intifada, terror wave, the 'situation': Just don't mention the 'O' word to Israelis" (Middle East Eye, March 13, 2016).
- Jon QUEALLY: "Brother and Sister, Children Aged 10 and 6, Killed by Israeli Bombing in Gaza" (Common Dreams, March 13, 2016).
- Jonathan COOK: "Aid subversion report makes for shocking reading" (The National, March 7, 2016).
- "Palestijns meisje van 13 geëxecuteerd" (alexandrina.nl, 23 jan, 2016).
- "UN decries Abu Nuwar demolitions, calls for immediate end to planned transfers" (Medical Aid for Palestinians, MAP, Jan 20, 2016).
- Julie PUTSEYS: "Palestijnse empowerment op Israëlische scholen." Geen gelijke kansen zonder evenwaardig onderwijs. Zo denkt de Arabisch-Israëlische professor Dalia Fadila er alleszins over. (MO*, 10 Jan 2016).
- Uri SAVIR: "Why solving Israel-Palestine conflict is still key for regional stability" (Al-Monitor, Jan 3, 2016).
- C.J.WERLEMAN: "The road to hell is paved with 'national security'". Israel is turning the West’s fixation on the Islamic State group into an opportunity to expand its apartheid laws and militarisation of the West Bank (Middle East Eye, Jan 1, 2016).
- Mazal MUALEM: "'Hate wedding' video offers glimpse at Jewish terror" (Al-Monitor, Dec 28, 2015).
- Maureen Clare MURPHY: "Catastrophe for Syrians and Palestinians alike in war-ravaged country" (The Electronic Intifada, Dec 23, 2015).
- Shlomi ELDAR: "Why the US is part of Middle East problem, not the solution". Interview with Ayman Odeh (Al-Monitor, Dec 14, 2015).
- Philip WEISS: "Obama’s ISIS czar says we can’t defeat extremism without resolving Palestinian issue" (Mondoweiss, Dec 14, 2015).
- Uri SAVIR: "How the Islamic State hurts Palestinian cause" (Al-Monitor, Dec 6, 2015).
- Al Jazeera: "Gaza's crumbling healthcare system" (Yahoo.com, Dec 8, 2015).
- Nurit CANETTI: "The radicalization of Israel" (Al-Monitor, Dec 2, 2015).
- Kate: "Prominent Israeli settler runs over 16-year-old girl, then shoots her dead" (Mondoweiss, Nov 23, 2015).
- Gideon LEVY: "So These Are Israel's New Heroes?" Israel's recent military operations in Palestinian hospitals are a blatant violation of the Geneva Convention, and make you wonder how low the country can sink (Haaretz, Nov 21, 2015).
- Philip WEISS: "The best way for Americans to defeat the Islamic state is to end support for Jewish nationalism" (Mondoweiss, Nov 15, 2015).
- Ahmed MOOR: "The Problem of Palestine is Zionism" (Fair Observer, Nov 11, 2015).
- Miko PELED: "Zionism is racism: Notes from Tel-Rumeida, Hebron, El-Khalil" (American Herald Tribune, Nov 13, 2015).
- Megan HANNA: "‘It Has Become A Prison’: The ghettoization of Hebron" (Mondoweiss, Nov 11, 2015).
- Avigail ABARBANEL: "Netanyahu’s craziness is calculated, to drive out Palestinians" (Mondoweiss, Nov 5, 2015).
- Michel WARSCHAWSKI: "La jeunesse palestinienne à couteaux tirés avec Israël" (Orient XXI, 15 Oct 2015).
- Kamel HAWWASH: "Palestinians have a problem with occupiers not (with) Jews" (MEMO, Oct 30, 2015).
- "Palestijnse baby vermoord met traangas" (Alexandrina, Oct 31, 2015).
- Ali ABUNIMAH: "Israel’s executions of Palestinian teens must end, Amnesty says" (The Electronic Intifada, Oct 28, 2015).
- Killian REDDEN: "Hebron at eye of the storm as death toll rises" (Ma'an News Agency, Oct 26, 2015).
- "Netanyahu Shamelessly Exploits the Shoah to Stoke Fear of Palestinians" (Jewish Voice for Peace, Oct 21, 2015).
- Amos GVIRTZ: "From Unilateral- to Bilateral War - or: How the Palestinians Fight to Prevent Being Expelled From the Country" (Occupation Magazine, Oct 20, 2015).
- Noam SHEIZAF: "Jerusalem, in context" (+972, October 19, 2015). "The current events in Jerusalem have a political history and context. Attempts to attribute the violence to some kind of Palestinian pathology while ignoring other factors is a recipe for making things worse."
- Meron RAPOPORT: "The paradox of Jerusalem" (Middle East Eye, October 17, 2015).