The following applies to this website. By using this website you indicate that you agree with this disclaimer.
All materials on this website are intended to inform individuals and organizations about the activities and views of BACBI. No rights can be derived from the contents found on this website.
The webmaster holds the right to change information or correct errors. We strive to render the information on this website to be as accurate as possible. BACBI does not accept any liability for damage in whatever form caused by incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on this website and/or its contents.
The publication on the website of signed contributions always happens with the consent of the writer(s) thereof. Authored contributions do not necessarily express the views of BACBI's Steering Committee.
The information on this website can be altered without prior warning or notification. BACBI strives for maximum availability of this website, but does not accept any responsibility for consequences of the unavailability of the information.
Mentioning, quoting of or linking to (articles of) other websites only happens for the benefit of the visitor's information and does not imply that we'd agree with those or other statements on those websites.
This website is protected by Copyrights. Copyrights for all sources quoted remain intact. Borrowing contents of this website is not allowed unless with the agreement of the webmaster. When borrowing contents acknowledgment of the source is always required (with full URL).
The webmaster cannot be held responsible (in a direct or an indirect way) towards anybody for the materials that are supplied here.
Voor het archief klik hier!
- *Ali ABUNIMAH: "Palestinians worse off than ever as settler numbers soar, says UN" (The Electronic Intifada, 2015).
- Robert ROSS: "One year later, Gaza is still in crisis" (Mondoweiss, August 26, 2015).
- Bradley BURSTON: "It’s time to admit it. Israeli policy is what it is: Apartheid." "I used to be one of those people who took issue with the label of apartheid as applied to Israel. Not anymore" (Medium.com: Haaretz, August 17, 2015).
- Kelly LYNN: "Israeli army night raids spread fear in West Bank." "Night raids, a common tactic in the occupied West Bank, are used to intimidate the Palestinian community, residents say." (aljazeera.com, August 15, 2015).
- Gideon LEVY: "Mohammed Allaan’s Blood Is on Our Hands". "A state in whose prisons hundreds of people are confined without trial is not a democracy, and all the excuses about 'security' will not help" (Haaretz, August 16, 2015).
- Daoud KUTTAB: "Israelis lean right toward one-state solution" (Al Monitor, August 10, 2015).
- Kanya D'ALMEIDA: "Settlement Expansion Largely Responsible for Violence in Occupied West Bank" (IPS, August 12, 2015).
- Noam SHEIZAF: "No way to defeat Jewish terrorism without ending the occupation" (+972, August 2, 2015).
- Susan ABULHAWA: "Brand Israel pretends the burning of a Palestinian baby is the act of extremists" (Middle East Eye, August 2, 2015).
- Shahd ABUSALAMA: "The burning of a Palestinian child: not an exception, but a result of Zionism" (Mondoweiss, August 1, 2015).
- "Expert Q&A: Killing with Impunity, Israel’s Two-Tiered Legal System" (IMEU - Institute for Middle East Understanding, July 22, 2015).
- Ada FERRANT: "Zionistische gruwelen in Beit Hanoun" (Alexandrina.nl, July 19, 2015).
- Ali ABUNIMAH: "Israeli colonel killed Palestinian teen as he ran away" (The Electronic Intifada, 9 July, 2015).
- "During the past three months: Israel killed 12, injured 300 and arrested over 1.100 Palestinians" (Palestine News Network, July 2, 2015).
- Noam SHEIZAF: "A most moral occupation: Keeping the prisoners in line" (+972, June 29, 2015).
- Laith SHAKIR: "How Israel Weaponized Water" (Counterpunch, June 30, 2015).
- Amira HASS: "In Israel, we walk amongst killers and torturers " (Haaretz, June 22, 2015).
- Kate GOULD: "In letter to John Kerry, 19 reps stand up for Palestinian children behind bars" (Mondoweiss, June 24, 2015).
- "Israeli settlers chop down 70 olive trees in Salfit, Nablus": (Ma'an News Agency, June 22, 2015).
- Ben WHITE: "Israel’s obsession with hummus is about more than stealing Palestine’s food": (The National, May 23, 2015).
- *Bradley BURSTON: "A Special Place In Hell": "News Flash: We were all wrong. Israel is perfect, after all. Moral: Criticize at your peril" (Haaretz, June 9, 2015).
- "Soldiers Expel Palestinians from Pool in Area A to Enable Settlers to Bathe Undisturbed" (B'Tselem, The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories, June 7, 2015).
- Yehuda SHAUL: "Conflict in Gaza is all part of Israel’s indirect system of control over Palestinians " (New Statesman, May 26, 2015).
- Uri AVNERY: "Who will save Israel?" (Gush Shalom, May 23, 2015).
- Asa WINSTANLEY: "Hamas is keeping ISIS at bay in Gaza" (Middle East Monitor, May 16, 2015).
- Marjan CLAES: "De ruïnes van Palestina" (MO*, 15 mei 2015).
- Vacy VLAZNA: "The Nakba: Israel’s Catastrophe" (The Palestine Chronicle, May 12, 2015).
- John BROWN*: "Next head of 'Civil Administration' said Palestinians are sub-human" (+972, May 8, 2015; * John Brown is the pseudonym of an Israeli academic and a blogger on +972′s Hebrew site, Local Call, where a version of this article was first published in Hebrew.).
- Akiva ELDAR: "Bennett to advance Judaism, not democracy, in education system" (Al Monitor, May 4, 2015).
- Uri SAVIR: "How Bibi uses settlements to block Palestinian state" (Jonathan Cook - The Blog from Nazareth, April 26, 2015).
- Jonathan COOK: "Professors for Israel try to shut down Lancet" (Jonathan Cook - The Blog from Nazareth, April 24, 2015).
- Ramzy BAROUD: "Stuck in Area A: How We Were Duped into Disowning the Palestinians" (The Palestine Chronicle, April 22, 2015).
- Uri AVNERY: "There Are Still Judges..." [On the anti-boycott law] (April 18, 2015).
- Talal ASAD: "Pourquoi est-ce que je soutiens le mouvement de boycott, désinvestissement et sanctions ?" (AURDIP, 13 avril, 2015).
- Robert COHEN: "There is no better way than boycott" (Mondoweiss, April 12, 2015).
- "Nearly 200 Palestinian children in Israeli jails" (Ma'an News Agency, April 1, 2015).
- Ester GARAU & Stephanie WESTBROOK: "Mainstreaming BDS in Italy" (Mondoweiss, April 1, 2015).
- Sam BAHOUR & Fida JIRYIS: "Why Land Day stil matters" (972+, March 30, 2014).
- Yas MAHMOUDI: “La vie désastreuse des étudiants enfermés dans les prisons israéliennes » (AURDIP, 21 mars 2015).